Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nov 4, 2007

You Know You're a Cute Little Heart Breaker

For some reason I can't get my camera's memory card to work in mom's little machine, so for now I have to use some of the pictures from her camera. Gabby is darling and succumbed beautifully to the tactics of her baby whispering auntie. I held her for three hours today while Stumpy and Smurfette slept. Seriously, the best three hours of my life in a long time.

(again, more photos here!)

Stumpy has started calling her Popeye. She is displaying her winking skills here.




Notice she doesn't exactly have a neck. It's ok though because she has three chins instead.



Could you not just bite those fat cheeks right off? If I kissed them once today, I kissed them a hundred times!

No comments:

Post a Comment