Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dec. 19, 2007

Yes Virginia, There Is A Santa Claus

Monday, a mysterious gigantic package was delivered to my office. The top of the box had a note which read "Open With Your Class!"

I said, "It could be a bomb, I better open it now!"

I slit open the bottom of the package and saw a wrapped box so I sucked it up and decided to open with my class as originally instructed. I dragged the heavy giant box to my class yesterday morning.

I showed everyone the box and read the note out loud.




We opened the box and started to pull out the paper.


After all of the paper we found bubble wrap.




Then we found a box wrapped so pretty.


It was a brand new computer complete with operating systems installed!


No doubt we are all thrilled and excited to use our new computer!


This picture doesn't really have anything to do with the box but by golly it was darling I just wanted to share it. Ben wanted to hold her hand all morning.


I have no idea who our secret Santa and obviously kind donor could be. But if they happen upon this post THANK YOU SANTA! I am so very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment