Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nov. 1, 2007

Teaser

I didn't have time last night to write a full post as I was busy summoning my inner Paula Deen in anticipation of today's farewell luncheon for the best student teacher ever. Michael returns to Seattle today and I am not sure who is going to miss him most, myself or the kidos. As a teaser here are some cute shots the parents emailed me from our festivities including our make up field trip to the pumpkin patch. I must say the weather gods really made up for the rain last week because we couldn't have had a prettier fall day at the patch!
(photo)
Cbird wasn't sure about the love of her life in this monkey suit. Later she figured it out but at first she wouldn't get near him. Yes, I was a high contrast witch for children with low vision. Am I dedicated to my job or what?

FYI, the duck isn't part of the costume, it's part of the method used to keep him in it.

I just couldn't resist this one. I love how baggy her tights were especially at the ankles.

Who doesn't love to hug a pumpkin?

No comments:

Post a Comment