Thursday, December 2, 2010

Nov. 13, 2007

Ask DanaLee

I read my horoscope religiously, actually, shamefully I might even read my horoscope more regularly than those religious things I should read religiously. But I will bring that up with my Bishop and not with you, my friendly non judgmental readers.

Pisces Horoscope
(Feb 19 - Mar 20)

Sometimes you have more compassion for others than you do for yourself. The good news is that you can be a great friend today for someone you want to get to know better by offering comfort and practical advice. The difficult experiences you've recently had are now your most powerful source of insight.


Because I am such a giver I am deciding to take my horoscope up on it's recommendation and provide you all with comfort and practical advice. Just remember I am a "powerful source of insight" and you may not always like the practicality of it all. Also, I am a raging beast of hormones at the moment so don't take it personally if I tell you to suck it up and get a real problem. Leave your question or need for comfort in the comments and I will be sure to answer promptly.

No comments:

Post a Comment