Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Aug 28, 2007

Because I am self obsessed, what can I say?

Apparently the children's clothing gods are smiling down on the procreation abilities of Stumpy and Smurfette. I already dropped a load at Old Navy with these darlings. Now Gymboree has joined in the fun. I am not usually a fan of the Gym, but how on earth could these be passed up?

(fox bib)

Totally justifiable, I didn't buy a bib for the babe yet.

(fox blanket)

Yeah, yeah I bought the ON blanket, but the baby will need at least two so she still has one when the other is being washed. So justifiable.

(fox hoodie)

And please, we can't let her ears freeze off in these ridiculously harsh NC winters. I mean this just isn't a gift of a hoodie it's practically emergency preparedness.

(fox sox)

And don't think for one second that I could have possibly passed on these babies. For the love, I am the queen of emergent literacy! How could we not have Fox in Socks?

In order to satisfy my every wish I still hope to purchase this piece. I will have to see if my local store has it in stock.

It's hard to believe she'll be arriving in just two months. Based on Smurfette's appearance this weekend I am not quite sure how she'll make it. At this point if she arrives early I most likely could keep my role as the favorite auntie and not have to be her favorite early interventionist. But for everyone's sake let's hope she just holds tight until fall. Besides, I wouldn't wish anyone to arrive in this blasted heat wave. Not mention that then she wouldn't be the right sizes at the right seasons for all of these precious clothes I have bought her.

No comments:

Post a Comment