Friday, November 26, 2010

Jan 19, 2008

Because Mother Nature Hates Me


If you understand how much I hate cinnamon which is A WHOLE FREAKING LOT and multiple that by infinity, you get how much I hate snow. It's supposed to snow today. They are calling for potentially 3 inches, which for here is practically a blizzard. Sigh. It's a given that I am always going to be bitter for even so much as one flake but I am particularly bitter when it ruins my life by snowing on the weekend. A three day weekend. A three day weekend when I was so going to IKEA. Curses.

Basically the entire state is freaking out and selling their first born for loaves of bread and milk. Which hello, if we lose power, as we are apt to do, what in the bejezus is a gallon of spoiled milk going to do for you?

I personally am doing the hibernation method and ran to The Get and bought boxes of Benadryl. I figure with the holiday weight I can just sleep through the snow and wake up 5 lbs lighter.

Just in case that option doesn't pan out I stocked up on fully loaded Coke, dark chocolate peanut M&Ms, People Magazine, and an US Weekly for good measure. I figure if I am going to have to be hunkered down for this crap I might as well be high as a kite.

No comments:

Post a Comment